Execution of megaprojects and community management
Construction of the San Fernando Station with the purpose to provide 300,000 barrels of crude oil per day. Subject to the customer`s budget and agreed deadlines. The interaction with local community ensured no protests or road blockages affected OBS`s productivity during operations.
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Pipe fitting
- Construction of civil Works and buildings
- Cabling and wiring of equipment
- Manufacturing and installation of metal structures
- Equipment installation
- Construction of electrical substations and control romo
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Supply of materials
- Date: February 10, 2015
- Client: Ecopetrol S.A.